This post may contain affiliate links. These help support this website.
I mentioned last week, life lately has been busy, but good! I have been catching up some posts with the new computer and something I have been so excited to share with you is this amazingly easy Crockpot Pumpkin Maple Latte recipe.
This is the most perfect drink to make for a crowd, it can be made ahead, and it is no fuss! My friend and I threw a little pumpkin themed party (see more details here), and this was the featured drink. I played around with the flavors until it got the perfect taste!
I know I have said this before, but the best part about this is the extracts! My chemist twist in most drinks is extracts for easy flavor. I also created a printable for this, so feel free to print it out and use it anytime!
PIN THIS ↓
- 4 cups very strong coffee
- 8 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 c to 3/4 c pumpkin (use more if you love pumpkin)
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup sweetener of choice (try brown sugar, stevia, or additional maple syrup)
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract **
- 1/2 tbsp pumpkin spice extract
- 1 tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- Mix together until combined.
- Add to crockpot, cook on high for 2-3 hours.
- Keep it set on warm for parties and make sure to stir well before serving.
- Top with cinnamon or whipped cream!
- **Try my homemade vanilla extract found below!
I use this pumpkin spice extract found here.
Print it out for parties!
As I mentioned before, extracts are the perfect way to up the flavor in this drink without sacrificing texture or added sugar. I love to use my homemade vanilla extract found here. It really creates a rich vanilla flavor. Pumpkin spice extract (found here) is another way to get that pumpkin spice flavor without added ingredients.
Check out more details from our pumpkin party here.
My new newsletter will be coming out in October! I will be featuring some of my favorite recipes that I don’t have on the blog, more behind the scenes stuff and details of what I am up to. It will be a great place to get to know me better and get some things that don’t always make it to the blog. I hope to see you there 🙂 Sign up below